Friday, March 21, 2008

Stupid Sub Shop Employees

 

Isn’t it great that we finally got the sub shop employees to start wearing disposable gloves while they are making our subs?

You know what I mean; the guy with the bits of dirt or whatever under his fingernails!  They use to think we liked to have him take five or six slices of ham or whatever and dig his nails into the pile in order to separate each piece.  When he was done with that, he would ask if you wanted cheese.  I can still recall how long it would take to get the cheese slices apart.  Dig, Dig, dig!

    

So he has the gloves now but I don’t understand why he still feels that it is necessary to tuck his hair up under his hat rub his nose or scratch his ass while he’s in between green peppers and onions.  Thanks, but I don’t even touch my own head when I’m making my sandwiches.

 

 

No comments: